Friday, July 29, 2005

work...

Been working at the lifeguard job since tuesday...Kinda boring when u r station alone....
. Been going there for the past 4 days....got a better understanding of my colleagues...and oso some of their stories..haha...

Suddenly, with the temporary stoppage of TKD...makes me feel quite weird...hmm...perhaps TKD really makes up much of my life...
Without any aim currently in life...with my driving licence being the exception..

going to Malaysia with YC n Martin tomolo...my passport expiring in sept...hopes everything goes well during immigration...doesnt have too much cash on me....haha..
alrite...gtg now ,playing soccer with tze yong they all....looking forward to that...
see ya.

1 comment:

AvriL RoX~ said...

Mr zhen ken..
Erz... It is common to have misunderstanding with ur siblings.. Juz forgive and forget. WHen things are straighten out, then tell him bout wad u think he did.. :) to be able to forgive and forget is divine. and i'm sure this guy.. is good at doing it!! =]
Jia you~!