Saturday, July 16, 2005

Retail Challenge

Today was the start of the retail reality challenge organised by Dairy Farm. Overall our group fared fairly well with sales of $80++. However we were dampen and sort of dishearted when Jen called to said that their grp had sales of $120....WOW!!!..

Nevertheless, still bearing the hope that we may make it into the top 6 teams...

Swam 20 laps yesterday, stamina wasnt as good as before. Should train more..
Was kena pushed into the pool after i had bathed, haha, and they said it was orientation...lol...lucky i bought extra clothings..or else...hmm...haha

BD Q&A was a breeze seems to all but for me it was teeth gritting...While I answered the questions posed, my mind was thinking is this the correct way to go about answring it...but the fact that both the moderators asked it in such a way that i could understand their Q completely made my task much easier.... CCF wasnt answering much Q and hence i decided to take the plunge...

It is exactly 1 week...!! yes 1 week b4 my very important grading...will practise my patterns whenever i can...

gotta practise my patterns now....see ya all.....

No comments: