Saturday, July 02, 2005

Sandals


Went to the homecoming dinner on friday, Was a wonderful and pleasant one, Saw a few familiar teachers around the hall....however the food wasn't as good as I had expect, the fried rice was hard and there was only bundung n tea avaliable...not very worth the 25 bucks...

However met up some of my secondary school mates there....got news that Si Hua is studying in NIE now....for a 4 yrs degree...wow.....wishing her all the best for her studies...Went to a bar called brecko in Holland V to relax after the dinner with han zhong they all....atmosphere was great n I drank a bottle of beer.....coupled with snacks n chips...

Today I was surfing the net when I saw this Pic above.....it really made me reflect for a while how fortunate and material rich we are...making sandals out of bootles....one must be quite desperate before they are able to resort to that...to them it is the norm,but for us these are daily containers that we drink and discard....their spirit to live on n make the best out of their lives are really admirable and commendable...

No comments: