Monday, July 11, 2005

projects & projects,,,

Realised that I have been blogging only on mondays.... hmm...shld try to blog more often..

Projects submission datelines are drawing close with one on this friday and another presentation on this thursday..... really tired and shag with all these projects..didnt knew that third year could be so tiring...Nevertheless shld try to do my best for all the projects...

Went to watch Initial D last friday with Shuen and Joan, was a very nice film overall with chapman teo being the joker, Still remenber the scene where he drove his MINI van to a competition while others drove flashy sports cars...LOL....Jay was cool driving with one hand and not being panicky despite lagging behind...was a bit disappointed in the ending though...

Had my first taste of lifeguard duty at JE swimming complex, was a fun experience with my colleagues being so friendly...and nt forgetting the babes...haha...however on a more serious note, I felt i had a heavy responsiblity on me, and hence I tried to stay alert as far as possible...

Grading coming soon!!!!As i type this sentence there are only a pathethic 12 days left b4 grading...shld practice my patterns more often...

Alrite shld write till here....see ya all!

No comments: