Sunday, November 02, 2014

Job

I guess your job really takes a toll on you when : the usual Monday blue gets even down, you post smthg on facebook which attracted comments telling you to Jia you and to cheer up and you dread Mondays on Fridays...

Both the FM n her young talent getting too close to each other, sometimes I feel I am left out in decision making and things going on be it the accounting system or the receivable problems. I felt that I need to be involved but guess she feel I should be involved in my spectrum of work and not the overall realm of operational issues. This'nt  good as anytime she is not in office, I would need to take over any o/s issues.
Had a drink with Zhou wei and Ivan last Friday,  they were feeling a bit of injustice for me as FM extended my confirmation by 3 months...Reason was that I wasn't up to her expectation when the FM knowledge and performance wasn't any spectacular. It feels comforting especially when someone within the organisation understand your feelings....so far I have yet to see the FM making any decision, her answers were always, see last yr file, ask her young talent or to call Ivan the accountant @ IBP....sometimes I wonder why she is employed when all she does is ask questions and attend trainings...

Sometimes I feel  sort of suffocated under her as she expects a lot from me...she can reject a simple statement from me 3-4 times....she herself when I see her work especially Half yearly narratives was pure smoking the reader...

Anyway, I be having an interview this Wed which allows me to learn consolidation and chances for me to travel overseas....hopefully it be better than the current boss....loathe the feeling when you feel you need to leave a place not because of the work or colleagues but rather your boss....if it wasn't for her, I felt this place was rather good and conducive for me to grow...

Alrite should write till here.

Take care.

No comments: