Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sundays & Weekendsssss

Hi all, been a couple of month since I last updated my this blog of mine....

Well, Work has been busy even much more than Keppel. People there are generally friendly but they
keep a safety distance not to be too friendly unlike Keppel. In terms of work, there's tons of reporting to do ,I mean , even the lights on utilisation rate they oso wan you to calculate. But advises from a few colleagues there told me this post is pretty stagnant. Have to make a choice between stagnating and moving on to a higher post role with more $$. Boss pretty much demanding though, much more precise in reviewing of your work, but shall stop here. All I can say is that if I ccompare the boss with Lincoln, Lincoln technical skills wins hands down.

That's y I have been sending out resume to accounting firms as well as audit firms....Hope that some good firms will call me.

Completed the Army Half Marathon 2 weeks back, and this run was quite smooth given as I had trained till 10 km and my timing was slightly more than 2.5 hrs....a good run with Martin, Sheng long and Boo..

Took part in the swim leg of the tri factor swim....my first swim out in the open sea for 1.5km...choppy swim, was a swim of 2 rounds of 750 m....they set up 4 buoys and after swimming rd 4 buoys you complete 750m..Bt the lack of training was evident as my timing was 42 mins plus...more than my target of 35-40 mins....but nevertheless , will take part in a Sprint Triathalon next year.


Saturdays and Sundays has been a bore for me, I mean after ACCA, weekends has been quite the same, swimming, Running and going to Bukit Indah to view ...ahem tat thing...haha...

I am not sure if I really need tat long a break to make up for that 5 laborious week days or my definition of relax is really to do nothing...LOL....I am not sure, but I NEED to find out...

Alrite shall write till here...take care.

No comments: