Thursday, December 29, 2005

30/12/2005

Today is the 2nds last day of 2005 .. my resolution for the yr 2006 is to fulfil my resolution made 3 years ago..haha..jus kidding...hmm...still pondering over that..

Been wondering whethering whether to take part in the NUS biathalon...800m swim is okay for me but the most tiedious part is the 5km run especially where u have to do it after the 800 swim....tried 1km swim and ard 3 km of run on monday together with Yueng choung ...and wei kian n boon leng for the run.. but the interval between these 2 events is like 4 hours..haha...cos got something on in between..and the feeling was like damm shag man...the run....still a decision
not decided...

My TP test has been bought forward to 14/3/2006 ..I dont think there would be other dates earlier than this...haha... after constantly monitoring of the BBDC website every nite...hope that i still know how to control that machine since the date is like ages away...

No comments: