Sunday, December 04, 2005

Early in the morning...

It is now 7.41 am in the morning ....and here I am typing my blog instead of sleeping...haha...the truth is that I just couldnt get to sleep..slept at 1.30am yesterday...perhaps guiltness of 2 tests in this coming week and yet I have not touched any of these 2 modules at all has come to me....

Tests aside first, yesterday star awards was indeed an eye opener....with their dress code and their winning speeches, esp. when christopher Lee got up the stage to say his winning speeches and Zoe Tay came to intervene...haha..but neverthless it was really entertainment when u see these actors and actresses at their own self...

Projects deadlines are drawing close .... gotta be real busy in these 2 weeks ....

And yes....congrats to yueng choun for completing his first marthon yesterday...

Waiting for my driving lesson tat starts at 9.50 am.....

Take care...

No comments: