Tuesday, January 17, 2006

18/1/2006

Wednesday afternoon and normally at this time I am usually working at the damm pool but no calls from them so here i am typing in front of the box....
Went for the NTU talk on sunday together with Shuen n Wei Liang..quite a useful talk as I gotta know the various courses and the ranking of NTU...BUT..1 thing...they were tight tipped about the details of our admission....saying they would review..now ,everyone who is studying in a Poly knows how hard it can be to get into a local U...hmm....i guess i just have to try my luck and see but i am not putting my hopes high..haha...

Skipped TKD last saturday which I seldom did...as i had to do my BD ,UCCD and also my ECM part project...perhaps have been accustomed to the timings on saturday, I suddenly felt so restless on that day and keep projecting wat the TKD pple were doing at this time of time...haha..FInished my project at around 5...phew.,...went out with my mom to the OLd jurong west to walk...it has been ages since i last went out with my mom...Unfillial u may say..haha..but avaliability was always a constraint in our case..shopping with mom was fantastic ..no worries about the financial part .

Major BD presentation is on the 4/2/2006...just the mere thinking of it is giving me jittery..imagine presenting to a group of high ranking business associates..oh gosh...guess i better be more prepared in our slides and the Q & A part...haha...

has been a long entry..haha....pardon me..

thats all for now..will be updating soon!!!

No comments: