Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Jobless...boo

Hi all,

Didn't found out that I had not updated this blog since Dec'14......

CNY came and passed and it was normal and found out that a relative tried to conceal his difficulties but it was revealed thru my dad and pretty much evident....hope that things would change for the better for him soon...since on our side we are unable to help him much...

Finally threw the letter and resigned on the 18th Feb , it was a much thought thru decision and without any confirmation or status given...it was really hard working there since if I was not confirmed I could run the risk of not getting any Variable Bonus...VB was vital to us since my basic wasn't high....Ending this asking of the FM for my confirmation...the FM was sacked 1 week after my departure...hmm...

Days without a job were unfulfilling, even if you wanted to go out you din know who to call and time became less important to you...you become lazy and ur throughts processing becomes slower...but luckily I found a job at a stat board which I am sure that it would be much better than the one- educational institute that I have given up..would be starting on the 20th of April, hope that the work environment would be gd...

Would be attempting to conquer Mount Kinabalu at the end of April, with Julie, Jenny, Boo, Sheng Long, Christine and 2 of Boo de ma lai xi ya peng you....Lets reach the summit altogether this time!

Going to test test see see if CFA is for me by taking it for the Dec'15 Lvl 1 exam...hope this sets some goals and hope for me...

Met up with Leo, Wei sheng, poh sheng, aik liang and kwang wen last Sun for Jin xing wedding...Only knw that they go JB regularly every Sat for their movie marathon, as such will be joining them this Sat

Went for my class 4 TP test twice and on both occasions I failed when I mounted the kerb for my vertical parking...will go for more practices before I attempt it the 3rd times.....this time more practices....

Alrite,shall write till here....Take Care all.

No comments: