Sunday, March 09, 2014

Overseas or Local

Been feeling sort of down for the past weekends, been a bit wishy washy on whether should I leave Keppel...

Managed to retreive my resignation letter 1 week after cmg bk from Tioman..I guess I has been getting pretty stressed out from the prospect of no job and tat would mean no income as well...tat worries me a lot...

Now I am harpering going Mexico, which was the other alternative that Keppel offered me....Everything except the ironical spanish classes has not been finalised, which mean tat if the t & c isnt good engh, I would jus heck it and reject tat offer...no pt gg half the globe to do smthg tat you dont thk is worth it...

But the main reason is the departure of my working buddy-Sheng Long...he has been a constant joy not only to me but to the rest of the coy...he's meticulous in his work,takes pride and doesnt complain a lot...

All the OTs including closing ones def has him staying together with me in the office..and nw his last week gonna be this cmg week...no more jokes and laughter,someone to be ur advisor or listener or to shoot the boss haha...

Happy for him and I thk with his positive attitude and joyful nature he can go far,I am sure...Jia you Sheng Long!

Attending jian bang wedding tonight,am glad and happy for him;)

Alrite shld write till here.

Take care.

No comments: