Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Suntec city Outing

Went on a trip to Suntec city and the very high class shopping center beside city hall MRT with the OG2 guys to get brenada her b'dae present.We bought a...cannot mention here as there's the possiblity she would see...hahaha..Ate Porrige buffet at Suntec,for less than 10 sin,u could eat up to 40 plus dishes,wats more,there's tao suan n green bean soup...worth it and together I skipped dinner as well..

Too bad,could not attend Brenda's party as I m going to Malaysia with Boonleng n gang,but nevertheless,hope they have a wonderful time.

This upcoming 1 day tour to M'sia is smthg I really look forward to,getting out of this jam packed island..Bak ku teh with pig skin,bao bei..here I come!!haha..

Ran 4km jus nw at the stadium,stamina has drop quite a lot since after AHM..My last round was ran with huffs n puffs..My kneecap still hurts in the initial few rounds...let's see whether it improves..

ALrite,Ah ma 's birthday rd the corner..looking forward to the celebration.Please dont let it be this sat,as it would clash with the M'sia trip..

Shld write till here.

Take care..

No comments: