Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Went working today, learnt tumble turn ....is a turn that competitive swimmers learn in order to turn faster and save energy when doing their laps or during comp....

My car is spoilt offically....guess i have to make a trip down to Bukit Batok soon...to repair...haha...perhaps my Subaru couldnt digest all the bumps and hits it had to take by a reckless but improving driver like me...BTW....the Subaru i m talking is a radio-controlled car ...

Really quite vexed recently by all these projects that surround me....not to mention those people whose actions got me really wanna just tell him to stop lying.....

BD presentation scheldued for next week....have to do a nice one this time as me n CCF are involved in the presentation segment...

GOing to have news of my RET test result tomolo...hope that I can pass, din really study for the test ...

see ya all....take care..

No comments: