Wednesday, June 08, 2005

first post on new skin....

My first post on the new skin...my previous post can be found at www.czk86.blogspot.com
Due to much inaccessibility to the previous account,i decide to create a new blog and restart again..darn it...
School staring at 1 today...quick slack i shld say for my previous 1 week plus in my final year semester...however numerous projects have already been assigned not missing out the Major BD project..numerous deadlines and projects.. shld hope we would progress as schelduled n not last min then we would wrap up the project abruptly..After school,going bowling with Soon peng n gang...later at nite shld be telling myself to run at the park since the NAFA is drawing close....Tired it might be but preseverance and endurance are defintely the keys to success...10.20min...my target...

No comments: