Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Uber Uber Long

Long long time since I last update on this blog.

Pretty monotonous,working at JTC + Lifeguard duties on weekends,nothing surprising..Cept tat getting to know the China Lifeguards pple view towards topics be it religion,education or history.They have an immense understanding of their long history and able to explicitly voice out the dates,their morale and in which state.

Mahjong with the usual primary sch clicks,lost $6,pretty much a lesson save for the fact tat when I had 3 tai and was waiting for the "one" when somehow,i could/managed to leak 1 tile away and could not hu/win...argh,haha..

Went NIte cycling with the ODAC gang and for the 1st time,I was involved in the OG not as a participant but as a sweeper,whose role consist of riding behind the last man of ur OG..Pretty fun and our OG was united and tat made the cycling even at the wee hours of the day fun,50 km of cycling!!

On a closer side,Resentment starts to arise towards my aunties,who prefer to treat my house as their own place.Bringing in my grandma or grandfather 1 by 1,week by week...and mind you,they have lots of places to go to and they ultimately still choose our already cramped place.Lucky for me,they have since bought a place and would be moving out by the end of the year.The thing is tat I dont have any ill feelings towards my aunties or grandparents but it just kinda make you sort of uncomfortable,tat kind of nt ur home tat kind of feeling,and I loathe that..a lot.

AHM gonna arrives this week and man,my longest distance ran for now is only 12 km...hopefully to complete it within 2hrs 10 mins...my ultimate aim

Tat's all for now.

Take care

No comments: