Wednesday, January 21, 2009

NO LIFE

Yup,tat appropriately sums up my activities for the past few days.
Helped my aunties moved house last week,into my house,4 cupboards,tons of bags n suitcases,1 queen size bed...it was massive,some were fitted into the house at woodland as well.
Feeling kinda injustice being done to my aunties,someone needed cash for a new flat,had to sell away exisitng one...jus becos tat someone bought a bloody big flat.
Just doesnt makes economical sense with 2 kids n a maid,do u need such a big flat?
U still sleep on ONE bed,sit on a couch,watch ONE TV...does the size of the flat matters?Now with them away from my ah ma hse,i can bid my 2 cousins farewell,save for CNY,seeing them is tantamounting to striking 4D...ok la,3 numbers.3D.....

Attended 5 lessons on NCAP nw,lecturers were engaging cept for 1....Met Gabriel who was there for Swimming Coach as well...he's a DA in Life saving,which is like 2 more stages b4 becoming a life-saving instructor..impressive,should have continue previously and not stop @ BM for me..

NCAP lessons were pretty lively,to put it in another way,it was more of a dialogue with the lecturers instead of the lect teaching n we sitting there aborbing.A breather in fact after studying...u go down there n listen to the lect n the qns..give u a diff point of view from the usual profits n all tat nonsense from my SIM notes.

Alrite,the time nw is 3.06am and I m surprise as to why there's the sudden urge to update this blog of mine at this hour.Gonna hit the beds now.

Take care.

No comments: