Wednesday, August 20, 2008

AHM

Bridging's over,Finally.Had a hard time mugging,drawing those curves,graphs n countless integration sums,just hope that the results this time will be good...no need to repeat those module..

AHM's this sunday and unfortunately,han's unable to take part cos he is involve in this organising committee.I will be running the HM with Kian,n my platoon sgt,who esp,went thru the 14,15 km run at ECP n PLC with me,for now...is rest n preparation as I awaits this coming run.Hope my legs dun give me trouble,and that I can complete the race within 2.5 hr so to get the finisher medal.B4 the 15 km run,the AHM was jus a race for me to complete,but my timing wasnt that bad and so I decide to give it a shot at the finisher medal.

School has began,taking 2 modules/wk for nw.Relived that I went throught the FOC or else I would look like 1 lost kid in a shopping mall.My OG frens are quite fun to be,organising trips frequently...

Since bridging exams are over,time seems to be on my side....plently of spare time,can do wat i desire to do,maybe returning bk to TKD depending on my tuition scheldule.

Played street soccer at camp the past week,tiring but fun esp when u OLE opponents..,OLE!

Yuengchoun's back,met up with him,sam,martin,thomas,weili and kia lip over dinner at manhattan fish market..looks like he had quite a great time over at IReland..

All rite,and yea...tioman pics can be seen at zhenqian's friendster profile pics..

till next time..see ya

No comments: