Sunday, June 01, 2008

2/6/08

SIM has yet to reply me for my request on the changes of my timing classes,frustrating.

Went for a run with HZ yesterday,the 1st since the wisdom tooth extraction,felt very comfortable running. The new Nike Air zoom structure feels comfortable but it's heel was a mere too high,which makes lifting up a bit tiedious but overall it is quite a good shoe. Was thinking between Asics n this pair but gave up after tat asics pair din had my size after gg down to queensway twice. I think it has smthg to do with brand loyalty as my previous pair was a Nike too.

Went down with my dad to his wheelchair basketball practise on sat,saw quite a few familiar faces which i did recognised.Perhaps it's their jovial and sporty character,time n age seem to have not taka a toil on their faces.Played a mini game with them,and dudes...it is really tiring...haha,wheeling frm 1 end to another...getting into formation b4 the other team gets to you..The pt where u try to shoots is tough as u are at a lower height,bt my bro was able to got one in..haha..Fun game..

Gonna go for my extraction for the stiches inside my mouth.

No comments: