Sunday, February 03, 2008

Chalet

Got bk from my family chalet at Pasir Ris,a long awaited one tat finally happened.
Went Wild Wild Wet with my Cousins,wasnt as lame as I tot...There was one ride which was very,very scary..the ride drop gradient was close to 90 degrees.....imagine,me facing the drop,my cousin back facing...hairs stand even if i think bout it...the bicycle ride round the theme park was frightening oso,u cannot do anything cept to pedal faster lest u starts to think about the scarier part of looking down...
Food was nice,cos it was prepared by the very experience uncle ronnie with chicken wings,musscle and even ramily burgers..haha..
Glad tat Sean n Bryan these 2 cute boys came...
Drank 5 cans of beer,n i finally knw where was my alcohol tolerance level...
A feeling of sadness among my auntie,nt gg to say the name...bt to leave hme for so long,who wouldnt..but with this renuion,i m sure she have no regrets having a final talk or look b4 gg off.

Camp's life been quite ok,days pass quite fast last week.Lots of things to do,lots of things to learn...defintely nt as slack as my last unit.LIVE run has become compulsory and lateness is nt allowed sian...dragging my feets to run in the morning..


Chinese New year in 3 days time...the period of gambling and fun begans..haha..took leave next monday so this shld be the longest holiday period for this yr..

Wish all Happy Chinese New Year and collect lots of Ang Pows...leave the work at home and have FuN!!

No comments: