Tuesday, November 06, 2007

They are back!

Looks like after a month since the incident happen,everything has revert to the original way it was...my auntie are gg bk to my grandma hse and my cousin has manage to regain the full functionality of his hand. Great!

Celebrated Ri Sheng birthday some days back at a restaurant tat was fairly similar to Pasta Mania bt more luxurious...it's pasta was ok but the indigrent such as clay fish and the steak tat goes with it comply with the pasta,seems like it was jus made to suit the dish...made a promise while drinking with Kaixin,jian bang n ri sheng..will keep up to this..haha...I try

After looking at SIM,UOL and RMIT,I have decided to sign up for the Accounting
and Finance course with UOL...bt it starts only next yr jan..Course fees gonna be hefty bt will either take up loan or work part time...still considering on this...


Sprained my ankle during a basketball game in camp last week and it hurts if I applied pressure on it..by right should have recovered bt it still hurt by left..
let it rest a few days then see how 1st ba...

Alrite,shld write till here..

Take care.

No comments: