Wednesday, February 21, 2007

7 days...

Happy CNY to all....lets hope that the yr of the pig brings more fortune n luck...
My former section mates at SISPEC are graduating this week, wish them many luck in getting their desired postings...
Finally, I m switching back to the military lifestyle....posting for me nt out yet or should I said that chances are there for a recourse which I am eager of...

Normally in CNY ,the highlight for me wasnt the renuion ,wasnt the shu bu qing angpows nor was it the renuion dinner but the lion dance performance.
However, this yr the lion dance was luckstrate as it could get...perhaps it gets simpler year by year...

Din went for any frens hse visits this yr...due to most of them had to bk in on chu 3 nite or some better ones chu 4 mornings...

My mother church frens came...haad been a long time since I last saw them and they still recognised me n my brother...haha...

All rite...shld write till here...

Take care.

No comments: