Monday, September 04, 2006

going ARMY.

1 month, tats the time tat this site was nt touched save for the tag box.
Went Bangkok with Hanzhong, Dan n my bro from 26- 3o of august. Sat Swiss Air instead of the normal buget airlines since the diff was ard 20 -30 bucks.n boy the diff was really big ...personalised Tv screen, with games , movies on it..watched the senital while on the way to Bangkok and completed it..haha..nice show and the meal on board was great despite a 2-2.5 hr flight time.
Went shopping most of the time at Chatuchak, MBK and Suan lum. And for u guys going there, Suan Lum is the place to be. Clean enviroment with plenty of items ranging from shirts to household furniture, u name it they have it....moreover they have 4 huge buildings which are all single storey ones. We took 1 nite to finish only 2 buildings...must bargain or else u will kena kan cai tou...
Accomodation was okie, stayed in those kinda of family suite,with hot shower,air-con and even a swimming pool...cool...and best thing was the hotel wasnt cheap by Singapore standard.
Their taxi drivers were friendly despite the language barrier...sit a taxi there, it is real cheap...it cant get any higher than $S4...except going to the airport.

Army PSE status was a real headache, took my third fitness test on the week b4 goin to Bangkok, and imagine the agony inside me when the PTI said NO COUNT when i did my pull ups. I trained for everyday doing till my hand grew blister but still i failed the IPPT. As i had my medical letter on my injured left hand, I showed the PTI b4 doing, and they were like either u do it or u outproc which meant that u failed the test on the spot. Then i decided to downgrade from my Pse B to PSe C, needless to say the downgrade process was swift n there i was with a Pse C status. However after listening some of my frens advice, i decided to switched back to Pse B. And there u go, i m back to square one.again. Gotta trust my hand a lot n will look for the doctor in Tekong if my hand really cannot stand it.

Alrite should write till here....going army in 3 days time....
take care

No comments: