Thursday, September 29, 2005

grandma house....

2nd day since my exams ended, just slacked around yesterday in my hse which i think was to mainly recover my "hangover" from my exams...
hAVE always felt a very big relieve whenever the semestral exam is over, the feeling is really hard to describe to be short is as if u are freed from the watever nots tat have been constrainting u,but defintely not this time, couldnt explain why.....still seeking for a reason to that, was it my tiredness? was it for my laziness n slackness this time round? Numerous reasons have since linger pass my brain....still seeking for a reason....

Went SIR building to extent my passport today, my bro din had his IC with him, and as a result, he has to make a trip down to SIR building tomolo...Y cant they make a exception and gave him the passport based on his concession cards...perhaps u cant really bend the rules in govt agencies...

Going to an island to malaysia tomolo evening...i think it would be quite a short trips compared to the tioman trips...hope tat the water conditions are good and perhaps diving could be on the itinery too!!haha...

Grandma hse after SIR building, spent the time with Sean and Bryan who are my 2 cousins....who are really ....cute...haha...SEan has a book which teaches him basic letters...and he would always go to this particular pages ignoring other pages...dont know y...but time passed really fast with the existence of these 2 cuties...haha...looking forward to more trips to my grandma hse....

tats all, have been extra chatty today,perhaps the boredom of not doing any constructive things have got in into my head....

take care.

No comments: